website statistics

Pan American Games 2019

vinipereira

Just now, vinipereira said:

Casado wasn't a easy gold medal, the others maybe.

I don't know about Gymnastics, it seems we'll win silver or bronze.

Okay, Casado was an expected gold medal but not exactly easy. 

Now, bronze in gymnastics? Impossible. The closest competition is the United States (and, even so, this is their C team). All the other teams are missing their best gymnasts and I don't even know who will win bronze because everybody else is poor condition. Even if we have a terrible day there's no way we will win anything less than silver.

2 hours ago, LDOG said:

Tyc sports doesn't have the rights for the football, that's TNT sports, a different channel. Apparently they mixed a stream for that here lol sorry, only the 1st one is tyc main feed and they have the games almost 24/7 (focusing on argentine athletes almost completely though).

I know that TyC doesn't have rights for football...but the only working stream (at least for me) was broadcasting TNT's program (their logo was well visible)...:facepalm:

Edited by phelps

7 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Let's start to see something :cheer: Let's go all, except USA :p

I see how it is, I support Italy during the Euro Games and this is how you repay me...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, dcro said:

Oh, look, Olympic channel is broadcasting AIBA-sponsored boxing. :)

Well in all fairness, @Vojthas has video proof that the IOC doesn’t even know the Olympic Channel exists (and they’re the ones that finance it)

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

57 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

I hope your men are inspired today and win gold. Canada and USA again should be your main rivals.

This is Canada's best chance for a men's team medal in 20 years, but they should not pose a threat to Brazil or the United States. Even a bronze medal would be fantastic for them. They surely have improved after they hired a Brazilian coach.