website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

1 minute ago, Monzanator said:

Adapt or die :dunno:

I'm sorry but you're soooo far off my society scale we will never agree on anything here. I've adapted to that, you haven't. Enjoy winning your talking head wars on social media :bye:

There’s no winning when people are constantly losing, and this mentality we have towards to the LGBT community is gross, and quite honestly near Nazi-like since you actually didn’t even contest my above post. You actually seemed to sickeningly confirm it.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

There’s no winning when people are constantly losing, and this mentality we have towards to the LGBT community is gross, and quite honestly near Nazi-like since you actually didn’t even contest my above post. You actually seemed to sickeningly confirm it.

I have my formula, 'Adapt or die'.

You're talking about Serena Williams, Nazis, xenophonbia, LGBT yadda yadda etc. etc. Heywoodu has probably drifted to watching darts since you called him a racist and guess what, you're not gonna find many suitors who agree with you after you call them racists :dunno: Like I said before, you're on your own here.

18 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Adapt or Die is the most universal aka gender-neutral (how about my progressive language, sir!) stance the humanity has accepted. And this works every single time. You want to call the shots and make a change. And guess what, LGBT people must adapt to reality too. Everyone has to. Or else you DIE.

I'm curious to know what "adapt to reality" mean, according to you. If you could be specific, it would be great.

5 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

If I were a LGBT person I'd never come out in public. It's really that simple. Not in Poland anyway :p

And that’s a problem. It’s people outside the closet who should be adapting, not people inside.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

8 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

If I were a LGBT person I'd never come out in public. It's really that simple. Not in Poland anyway :p

Why would you recommend a LGBT-person not to come out in public in Poland? What would happen to a publicly open LGBT-person in Poland?

Edited by Wumo

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

And that’s a problem. It’s people outside the closet who should be adapting, not people inside.

People inside the closet are minority though. Minority rules never work out. If you support democracy how can you support a minority rule? :dunno:

There are more heterosexual people than LGBT in the world last time I checked.

1 minute ago, Wumo said:

Why would you recommend a LGBT-person to not come out in public in Poland? What would happen to a publicly open LGBT-person in Poland?

Social ostracism is a powerful reason against it and it would happen in most cases IMO (especially outside of the big cities). If you can't live with social ostracism, you should stay in the closet.

3 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

People inside the closet are minority though. Minority rules never work out. If you support democracy how can you support a minority rule? :dunno:

There are more heterosexual people than LGBT in the world last time I checked.

If you think of LGBT people as only political, you’re seriously wrong. Asking for acceptance isn’t wrong. Asking to not be killed, jailed, and tortured because of the way you naturally feel isn’t wrong.

It shouldn’t matter who there’s more of.

A good democracy always supports minorities rights, just the same as a majorities.

3 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Social ostracism is a powerful reason against it and it would happen in most cases IMO (especially outside of the big cities). If you can't live with social ostracism, you should stay in the closet.

Or you should fight for what you believe in, and your family and closet friends should be supportive of you.