website statistics

Swimming at the Aquatics FINA World Championships 2019

vinipereira

8 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I really hope Eurosport is broadcasting here (on the Player at least), so I can rewatch at better times, otherwise it's gonna be one of those world champs that goes by without ever really remembering it :p 

Unfortunately nothing is scheduled at Eurosport player here...

#banbestmen

3 minutes ago, dcro said:

Unfortunately nothing is scheduled at Eurosport player here...

Same here I see. Well that sucks total monkey balls.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

7 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Wait what ? 25 EURO to watch swimming ??? dear lord, who would do that ?

If it was for an entire year including all major meets, I could imagine swimming fans doing so....but it's only for these two weeks or so :lol: 

The annual plan is €40 per year, that's €10 more than a year-long subscription to the Eurosport Player here (which has A LOT of different sports, live and on demand) :facepalm: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Wait what ? 25 EURO to watch swimming ??? dear lord, who would do that ?

me, if it was the only option...:d

however, it's to watch the entire event (and all the other fina stuff going on this month), not only the swimming races...

by the way, as @Gianlu33 wrote, just go with Hola VPN and the Italian TV...spread around rai2 (at night) and Raisport+ HD (during the day), you won't miss anything (of course they only braodcast the Italian teams in Waterpolo in the preliminary stage, that's the only limitation)...

another option for those who have a satellite dish, it's the world feed...but you need the proper hardware and "experience" to be able to take advantage of that...:lol:;)

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

If it was for an entire year including all major meets, I could imagine swimming fans doing so....but it's only for these two weeks or so :lol: 

The annual plan is €40 per year, that's €10 more than a year-long subscription to the Eurosport Player here (which has A LOT of different sports, live and on demand) :facepalm: 

I guess if you are a true waterpolo, diving and open water swimming fan, it's worth the expense...they have really a lot of stuff (youth world champs, world cups, world league and so on)...;)

Just now, phelps said:

I guess if you are a true waterpolo, diving and open water swimming fan, it's worth the expense...they have really a lot of stuff (youth world champs, world cups, world league and so on)...;)

Yes, but how many of those people exist (in countries where water polo for example isn't already shown on TV anyway)? 

Just now, heywoodu said:

Yes, but how many of those people exist (in countries where water polo for example isn't already shown on TV anyway)? 

not many, I fear...

but at least, those few hardcore fans now have a valid option (a few years ago, they didn't have any chance apart from some satellite piracy)...;)

here i bought this démo 30€ , i have all the beinsport  canal+ sky eurosport ....etc  ,over 2000 channels + iptv + the update of new movies all that subsciption for 2 years , if i use the dunggle will become 4 

50230605_642978639438411_381555617447280

7 minutes ago, bestmen said:

here i bought this démo 30€ , i have all the beinsport  canal+ sky eurosport ....etc  ,over 2000 channels + iptv + the update of new movies all that subsciption for 2 years , if i use the dunggle will become 4 

50230605_642978639438411_381555617447280

in most European countries you risk a very expensive fine and to end up in jail if you abuse of cardsharing and/or IKS/Stalker/Forever servers and things like that...:evil:

especially here in Italy, there are a lot of people who have this same STB (or others very similar to that, like Qviart, Viark and all kinds of Enigma 2 "family" STBs - for instance, I have a dreambox 920 UHD...but I try not to use those "online special features")...

still, it's totally illegal and it could be a real problem one day or another...