website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2022

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

Not much to say. Engaging beat + long lines won me over.

But as usual, looks like Ireland has no chance of winning when I love it the most. :p

Congratulations, you just jinxed them into winning again :wacko:

1 minute ago, Werloc said:

Congratulations, you just jinxed them into winning again :wacko:

To be fair, A Labour of Love was their only previous gold medal from Croatia, and while it placed 7th or something, it was never close to the lead. :p

#banbestmen

se.png

Sweden

cze.png  
 3rd   :CZE Czech Republic 

esp.png

srb.png
 4th   :ESP Spain   5th   :SRB Serbia 

:CZE Czech Republic   10 

:ESP Spain   9 
 :SRB Serbia   8 
 :SLO Slovenia   7 
 :SVK Slovakia   6 
 :GBR Great Britain   5 
 :HUN Hungary   4 
 :LTU Lithuania   3 
 :DEN Denmark   2 
 :GER Germany   1 

22 minutes ago, dcro said:

Believe it or not, I am surprised now to realize that in most places the bells do not ring every single day. :p

Happens in Croatia too. I never really paid much attention as to why, but it has to be for the same reason (the Ottoman conquest).

We have the church bell every single hour, which rings as often as the time it is (so once at 1 am/pm, twelve times at 12 am/pm), but that's more part of living in my country's Bible Belt than remembering anything :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, dcro said:

To be fair, A Labour of Love was their only previous gold medal from Croatia, and while it placed 7th or something, it was never close to the lead. :p

Yeah, but a 20 point deficit is absolutely nothing, especially since I have a feeling the top 5 that we're seeing right now is likely to not be the top 5 that we see in 6-7 hours. 

The only time that I gave 12 points to Ireland, the song probably was not even in the first part of the scoreboard :d 

22 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Here as well. Every day at noon (except the Good Friday and Easter Saturday where the rings are silent the whole time until Sunday morning)

And now there's also an Easter Saturday. Huh, nearly ten years here and still learning almost on a daily basis :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

se.png

Sweden

ukr.png
2nd  :UKR Ukraine 

:UKR Ukraine   11 
 :CZE Czech Republic   10 

:ESP Spain   9 
 :SRB Serbia   8 
 :SLO Slovenia   7 
 :SVK Slovakia   6 
 :GBR Great Britain   5 
 :HUN Hungary   4