Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

mrv86

Men's Basketball FIBA World Cup 2019

Adesso, dareza ha scritto:

Wtf Romania. How they beat Croatia, how?

Whitout NBA and Eurolega players this qualification are ridiculous...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Yes,its to sad that there will not be hezonja,bogdanovic,saric and others who are playing a very well season in nba

1 hour ago, Gianlu33 said:

We have to beat Romania even with junior players, there are no excuses for that disgrace...

is it true that in next round will be also transfered points vs teams that did not qualify?

9 minut temu, VolleyRuller96 napisał:

We lost to Hungary :(

We lost the match which we had to win, now we must waiting months for next match against Kosovo to be sure qualify to next round....

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, DaniSRB said:

is it true that in next round will be also transfered points vs teams that did not qualify?

No. Where you saw it?

Just now, dareza said:

No. Where you saw it?

in one forum, but not surre how is accurate

1 hour ago, DaniSRB said:

I really don't think so but I know FIBA did that before so that won't be a big surprise.

but I hope this is not true, cuz I was hoping Iraq being eliminated in 1st round and our loss to them doesn't transfer to the next round. even though Asian Qualifiers are quite easy with 7+1 spots , we can qualify with or without one more defeat but still ...

11 hours ago, MHSN said:

I really don't think so but I know FIBA did that before so that won't be a big surprise.

but I hope this is not true, cuz I was hoping Iraq being eliminated in 1st round and our loss to them doesn't transfer to the next round. even though Asian Qualifiers are quite easy with 7+1 spots , we can qualify with or without one more defeat but still ...

that would be unfair also, some teams have very weak last teams in group, but FIBA already made ridiculous decisions....