website statistics

Swimming at the Aquatics FINA World Championships 2017

dareza

2 minutes ago, Майкл said:

Yes :rolleyes: Typo

In that case I support your cheering 100%, Osman :cheer:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, dcro said:

Yep, such conservative people like heywoodu are so not 2020...

Luckily it's 2017 :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Ugh these champs suck in terms of finding videos of events...an hour later and I still can't find a Youtube video or tweet with a video in it, apart from some geoblocked stuff from Canada or France.. 

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Ugh these champs suck in terms of finding videos of events...an hour later and I still can't find a Youtube video or tweet with a video in it, apart from some geoblocked stuff from Canada or France.. 

Rio 2016 was last year...

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold

1 minute ago, Mkbw50 said:

Rio 2016 was last year...

And videos of that are not that hard to find. I don't really get the point :p 

Barcelona 1992 was 25 years ago, but so what? :d 

Edited by heywoodu

Just now, heywoodu said:

Really? I've found it hard to find

In brotherhood unfold

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Barcelona 1992 was 25 years ago, but so what? :d 

Exactly, 25 years and no progress made

In brotherhood unfold

I'm a bit split on mixed relays. On one hand it gives some of the smaller nations an opportunity to field a team, but on the other hand it's redundant to have both a mixed and a gendered relay. I guess I'm fine with them at the World Championships, but at the Olympics it should be one or the other. Though if I had my way the 4x200m relay and 800m freestyle events would be dropped and the 50m back, breast, and fly would be added.

Here's hoping for another relay medal tomorrow. It's a shame the girls didn't win one at the Olympics and that we can't clone Penny Oleksiak so she can swim the free and fly.