website statistics

Winter Universiade 2017

hckošice

Excellent program on livefisu.tv tomorrow morning :toast:

450e88aa0a.png

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Eurosport will be live at the biathlon pursuits (M/W) and the second run of the giant slalom, so I can watch Canada - Slovakia on the stream and me and @hckosice are going to cheer Slovakia to a sensational win :woohoo:

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Eurosport will be live at the biathlon pursuits (M/W) and the second run of the giant slalom, so I can watch Canada - Slovakia on the stream and me and @hckosice are going to cheer Slovakia to a sensational win :woohoo:

:hug:

what a shame I have to work tomorrow and very likely will not be close to any stream :( so you will have to cheer alone buddy, but hopefully you´ll bring us the needed luck, it´s going for a very tough match, Canada showed so far one of the best performances here. definitely a medal contender.

anyway it will be a very important match especially in order to avoid a much stronger opponent in the quarterfinal, the winner will likely have Japan in the QF so definitely worth to try the luck and play our best

Zueva is seriously destroying the competition in the 5k :d :wub:

Zueva has broken Andrea Ehrig-Mitscherlich's 1986 track record (set in the last weekend where world records were skated in Medeo) :clap:

Wow...just wow...Vishnevskaya :KAZ far away in the lead in the pursuit, but then shot standing in the second shooting bout instead of prone :yikes: