website statistics

Football at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

vlad

Ahora, thiago_simoes said:

He would whine a lot less if Colombia decided to play soccer instead of wrestling.

Please, that diva is making cry faces every time there's a strong wind and that referee seems to be under the impression Brazilians are made of glass. Maybe of he let the game flow instead of stopping it every 20 seconds to see if the precious locals are "hurt". It's shameful that you need to stoop this low. With the team you have you don't need it.

Agora, LDOG disse:

^Seems like someone had a really rough first week and is making catharsis on other south american countries. 

Rough week as it may have been, out football team is still playing. I guess by now the Argentinian players must be watching football at home, right? :p

6 minutos atrás, carivan disse:

Please, that diva is making cry faces every time there's a strong wind and that referee seems to be under the impression Brazilians are made of glass. Maybe of he let the game flow instead of stopping it every 20 seconds to see if the precious locals are "hurt". It's shameful that you need to stoop this low. With the team you have you don't need it.

I'm not trying to defend Neymar. I dislike him for a lot of reasons, and I will support Honduras if Brazil even wins this match (I don't think they will win). But Colombia has to step up their game. Every single match the Colombian players need to strike other players in order to keep playing. This is absurd. I know that we are supposed to see players getting in contact, but Colombia always bothers me by playing like this. Every. Single.Time.

Edited by thiago_simoes

hace 22 minutos, thiago_simoes said:

I'm not trying to defend Neymar. I dislike him for a lot of reasons, and I will support Honduras if Brazil even wins this game (I don't think they will win). But Colombia has to step up their game. Every single match the Colombian players need to strike other players in order to keep playing. This is absurd. I know that we are supposed to see players getting in contact, but Colombia always bothers me by playing like this. Every. Single.Time.

They do? Maybe you get that impression because your guys always act like paper dolls. Now I'm sure it's not on purpose and it's just the green grass making them think they're in a diving pool.

Just kidding. I hate everyone there that's not Teo, Dorlan or Deivy. Let's just not make each other defend people we don't like.

18 horas atrás, carivan disse:

They do? Maybe you get that impression because your guys always act like paper dolls. Now I'm sure it's not on purpose and it's just the green grass making them think they're in a diving pool.

Just kidding. I hate everyone there that's not Teo, Dorlan or Deivy. Let's just not make each other defend people we don't like.

Yeah, that's true.

And I'm officially supporting Honduras now. I want Brazil to earn an Olympic medal only for the sake of the overall medal count, but I definitely don't want Neymar to have the first ever Olympic gold in soccer for Brazil. So I'm rooting for Honduras to go to the final match and get their first ever Olympic medal of any kind, and Brazil to get bronze.

Go, Honduras! :HON 

Edited by thiago_simoes

Ahora, thiago_simoes said:

Yeah, that's true.

And i'm officially supporting Honduras now. I want them to earn an Olympic medal for the overall medal count, but I definitely don't want Neymar to have the first ever Olympic gold in soccer for Brazil. So I'm rooting for Honduras to get their first ever Olympic medal of any kind, and Brazil to get bronze.

Go, Honduras! :HON 

I'm supporting Honduras because their coach is Colombian and he managed my favorite club a few years ago. But if Brazil takes them out I'll want that gold to stay in the continent.