website statistics

Who would you make your NOC flag bearer in Paris 2024?

rafalgorka

i would pick ( :ISR ) misha zilberman (bedminton) for men (its his 4th olympics and he is a pionner for this sport in the country) or artem dolgopyat(artistic gymnastics)  as he is a gold medalist and lonah chamtai (marathon) for women or maybe avishag samberg (taekwondo) if she will get in as she got a bronze last time 

Nice choices for :ISR as well.

On the other hand, I really hope Gili Kuritzky will make it to Paris in fencing. I really liked her performance in Euro Games in Kraków and I follow her career now. Not a flag bearer in Paris yet, maybe she could raise your flag proudly in LA 2028???

Just now, rafalgorka said:

On the other hand, I really hope Gili Kuritzky will make it to Paris in fencing. I really liked her performance in Euro Games in Kraków and I follow her career now. Not a flag bearer in Paris yet, maybe she could raise your flag proudly in LA 2028??

first let her get a qualification, we have bad history with it in fencing, with 2 good compatitors last olympics both coming shot in the end, the men epee team starting to lose just in time for the qualification time and nicole pustilnik disapearing after failing last time (i know she went to collage) and the last time we had a person quallify the national federation didint fight for her to get approval from the israeli olympic commity 

i hope she will be able with all the geat young generation in this sport but i do not let my hopes get up 

For :GRE

Miltiadis Tentoglou (athletics)

Katerina Stefanidi (athletics)

We usually choose people with Olympic success in the past, and the only other past gold medalists either carried the flag already (Petrounias, Korakaki), retired after Tokyo (Tsoulfa), or are competing the day after (Ntouskos).

My main candidates would all be questionable for the Opening (late arrivals or competing the day after).

But I would say

Lasse Norman Leth (Track cycling)

Emma Aastrand Jørgensen (kayak sprint)

If they're not there at the time:

Anne Marie Rindom (Sailing)

Joachim Sutton (rowing)