website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2023

:wSLO:  SLOVENIA :wSLO:

SIDDHARTA - Y MORE

So for 20th anniversary of one of most memorable concert in our land, I decided to dedicate this years song to one of our greatest band, Siddharta. It was in September 2003 when they sold out back then still useable Stadium Bežigrad in Ljubljana. Around 30.000 people came to visit concert, on which they were promoting new album Rh-. Siddharta also went on tour in other countries, therefore they released English version of album, but two songs can only be found on special limited edition "Blood Bag" CDs, which they sold only 1500. (I am one of those lucky one).

So this next song is not so familiar as many others, but to me is even after all those years still one of my favourites, but sadly it was never really part of their concerts and shows.

:DEN Go Go Berlin - "Castles Made of Sand" :DEN

This year's representative from Denmark, who will have the honor of representing Denmark for the TOSIC 2023, is the band Go Go Berlin with their song "Castles Made of Sand". Go Go Berlin is a Danish rock band established in 2010 in Silkeborg, Denmark. "Castles Made of Sand" is from their debut album "New Gold" from 2013. The song has a very classical rock sound that reminiscences the sound from the classic rock era of the 70's but also bring a more modern sound that combined fits well together.

Enjoy! 

Edited by Wumo

On 10/3/2023 at 4:41 PM, Werloc said:

31 nations in right now, if I didn't lose track.

@Glen and @Ionoutz24 could still possibly appear, they don't tend to miss TISC. 

@Federer91 and Bulgaria missing also seems unusual.

And with so many users from India, you'd expect someone would come through to represent.

I always wonder though why new users seem disinterested in this event and we don't usually see newcomers often :/ 

@PatyOlympic @El Analyzer @Elyor @Fer GUA?