website statistics

Commonwealth Games 2022

Totallympics

9 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

:IND is the largest & most underperforming nation in the history of Commonwealth sports.

You don't know how difficult it is to choose sports as priority in India. So kindly shut your mouth and mind your own sports

3 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

I didn't say India is the best. Our Shooting domination started in 2019. In archery the medals in cwg aren't of big value imo 

"And our shooters and archers are already the best in the world so they didn't really need to prove themselves by winning gold in tournaments where we don't even have enough competition."

If you are going to engage in blatant lies it's best not to do it on a thread where those lies can be exposed!

Just now, Nickyc707 said:

"And our shooters and archers are already the best in the world so they didn't really need to prove themselves by winning gold in tournaments where we don't even have enough competition."

If you are going to engage in blatant lies it's best not to do it on a thread where those lies can be exposed!

Best doesn't mean No 1. And yeah India is No 1 in shooting since 2019

1 minute ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

Best doesn't mean No 1. And yeah India is No 1 in shooting since 2019

This is becoming embarrassing for you. You  said you were the best. Then you denied it despite the evidence to the contrary. You've dug yourself into a hole and I strongly advise you to stop digging.

Just now, Nickyc707 said:

This is becoming embarrassing for you. You  said you were the best. Then you denied it despite the evidence to the contrary. You've dug yourself into a hole and I strongly advise you to stop digging.

Ok final thing we are best in shooting since 2019 in the world no changes. 

2 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Ahhh, the colonial revolution :p

Btw, I think that this games are outdated. 

To be honest I'm more excited for the pacific mini games next year at North Mariana Islands . Hopefully @Olympian1010 gets us the streams .