website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2019

And before announcing the 12 points, I'd just like to quickly say it is one of my favourite songs I've ever heard in the years I've participated in TISC. I had never heard anything like it, so totally different, and I just thought it was really, really cool. As you know, I've listened all these songs during my time in Brazil and I think @brunamoura can confirm that the song I gave the most points to is probably - two weeks later - still automatically playing in the car we rented :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

And before announcing the 12 points, I'd just like to quickly say it is one of my favourite songs I've ever heard in the years I've participated in TISC. I had never heard anything like it, so totally different, and I just thought it was really, really cool. As you know, I've listened all these songs during my time in Brazil and I think @brunamoura can confirm that the song I gave the most points to is probably - two weeks later - still automatically playing in the car we rented :p 

Finland

Royal coat of arms of the Netherlands.svg

Tipo PRESS Regular 

Billedresultat for dutch folk music instrument

:CRO CROATIA 12
 :BRA BRAZIL 11
 :CAN CANADA 10
 :IRL IRELAND 9
 :AUS AUSTRALIA 8
 :USA UNITED STATES 7
 :POR PORTUGAL 6
 :MEX MEXICO 5
 :CHN PR OF CHINA 4
 :ITA ITALY 3
 :SWE SWEDEN 2
 :ESP SPAIN 1

Tot zover de punten van de Nederlandse jury.
Nogmaals succes voor alle deelnemers en we hopen natuurlijk dat de beste wint.
Daarnaast: veel plezier!

That's it for the points of the Dutch jury.
Again we'd like to wish all participants the best of luck and of course we hope to see the best one win.
Besides that: have fun and enjoy!

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, dcro said:

Cheaters referees :redcard:

Shut it