website statistics

Artistic Gymnastics FIG World Championships 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

8 minutes ago, Rafa Maciel said:

Yes - my post is poorly worded. Those are the athletes in qualifying position, but the quotas go to the NOC rather than the specific athlete. 

So, as far as I understand, for example :UKR Illia Kovtun will be able to get his own quotas under the Criteria 4 (All around)? And that makes 2 quotas in total for Ukraine: 1 under the criteria 3 and 1 under the criteria 4.

Third rotation done for France - their hopes took a bit of knock as Saladino gave off the P-Bars so his score was down 1.5 points.

Overall they move to 123.698 so they are 2 points down on Euros. It's not going to be easy to make up the difference. 

53 minutes ago, avlar said:

So, as far as I understand, for example :UKR Illia Kovtun will be able to get his own quotas under the Criteria 4 (All around)? And that makes 2 quotas in total for Ukraine: 1 under the criteria 3 and 1 under the criteria 4.

Correct, under criteria 3, the teams ranked 13-15 will get one quota for their NOC, it is not attached to an athlete.

that was sad, great performance from our guys,but only 0.065 from a place in the olympics from our first ever worldsa team event ,and LIUBIMOV Ilia from my understanding will not get an olympic spot as artem is above him 

i am sad but very happy that i am sad from it (i am from :ISR )

2 minutes ago, JoshMartini007 said:

Correct, under criteria 3, the teams ranked 13-15 will get one quota for their NOC, it is not attached to an athlete.

Thank you.

But i am a bit shcoked - :UKR got a team license. Despite of that terrible performance at the HB...

4 minutes ago, yaky22 said:

that was sad, great performance from our guys,but only 0.065 from a place in the olympics from our first ever worldsa team event ,and LIUBIMOV Ilia from my understanding will not get an olympic spot as artem is above him 

i am sad but very happy that i am sad from it (i am from :ISR )

Hope you will get more individual quotas next year. Israel deserve it