website statistics

Wrestling UWW World Championships 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

What a difference four years makes…

Aitmukhan is world champion and Nur-Sultan is Astana once more :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, Federer91 said:

Just a daily reminder how shitty the website and the whole UWW is in general. You want to pay and it still doesn't let you in. Way to ruin the only important event you have for the year.

I have one more evidence. UWW explained Sidakov, Sadulaev and Uguev presence despite of that pro-war meeting: 

“For those three champions, it could not be concluded to the same level of certainty that they actively and personally support the war and the policy of their government,” said United World Wrestling, which is based in Lausanne, Switzerland. “From further information received during this process, it also appeared that these athletes are pressured, and their participation in certain events is not (of) their own will.”

https://apnews.com/article/wrestling-worlds-russian-paris-olympics-6cd6d8151996b985f067f261398f2f00

I think reallocation is obvious )

14 minutes ago, Jan Linha said:

Hey guys, I can see that we would have to pay to watch the matches. Are there any live scores available? I did not find it anywhere.... thanks

Here is it

https://arena.flowrestling.org/event/ba9fd9b1-9881-4250-a943-1400a233061b

2 hours ago, Josh said:

Terrible performance by :CAN:facepalm:

Can’t even win a medal, much less secure any Olympic quotas. Our women’s freestyle team has been a massive disappointment. 

No great results for us too - we still have the only chance for quota in WW.

21 hours ago, MHSN said:

Tazhudinov is just amazing. speechless :yikes:

of course Sadulaev was just 1% of himself but still beating Snyder 10-0  and pinning a giant like Magomedov like that is wow :yikes:

Bahrain know shit about wrestling. they just randomly bought this kid and he turned out an amazing wrestler. 

Which Iranian channel broadcast the game please?