website statistics

Wrestling UWW World Championships 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

2 hours ago, MHSN said:

I'm not talking about changing the passivity cautions or adding compulsory parterre (which I'm against it) I just think in case of 1-1 with both points from caution they should have another tie-breaking criteria.

for example only in this case the guy who received the first point is the winner. 

or even make the 3rd caution optional. right now it only gives you a parterre position without a point, they can let the wrestler decide if he wants the parterrs chance or just 1 point. 

there are so many ways to avoid this. by "this" I mean wrestlers being intentionally passive in the first period.

It makes GR wrestling quite boring to watch as compared to FS wrestling. So little action even in the lighter weight classes. Doesn’t make for a great viewing ! 

We finally managed to get a medal at this world championships & that too in olympic weight category . :hyper:
Antim Panghal wins 🥉in her first senior world championships. As a result she qualifies a quota place for :IND in 53Kgs for Paris Olympics :clap:

Our 16th Quota overall & 1st in Wrestling 

7 hours ago, Makedonas said:

After making the semifinals, Prevolaraki lost 3 bouts in a row :cry:

I still think she will make it to Paris though :fingers:

Fairly, she has got a quota since AIN is ahead. And AIN is eneligible to compete here at all. Your NOC has to pressure and demand this quota via reallocation in October.

Edited by avlar