website statistics

Tennis US Open 2019

Totallympics

Just now, Майкл said:

What an amazing win :bowdown: Finally a younger player that's capable of winning important matches :yes

Let's see when he plays against Nadal :p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I'd find it funny if Berrettini (never heard of the guy before this year I think) comes and wins a Slam before any of those hyped "NextGen" guys :p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, Wanderer said:

Starting with Schiavone, Italian tennis keeps growing. Now on the men's side. Jannik Sinner is such a talent! There are also Zeppieri and Musetti as notable young talents but overall bunch of upcoming young players. 

Jannick is the future and start to be the present of the Italian tennis ;) If I remember he is the youngest top 100 at world

Just now, heywoodu said:

I'd find it funny if Berrettini (never heard of the guy before this year I think) comes and wins a Slam before any of those hyped "NextGen" guys :p

Well, he always had the talent but I believe he struggled with injuries when next gen was promoted. And he is born in 1996 so he's definitely NextGen player, luckily not as hyped as Zverev