website statistics

Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Unqualified Nations Road to Paris 2024

Just did a major update to the first post. We have gone into more detail, now each nation (except Russia as they are too big) has a list of which events they have a chance to qualify in.

I welcome all suggestions. Remember, unlikely is okay, near-impossible is not.

:COM has an active canoe slalom athlete, who has an outside shot in the African qualifiers.

:LAO has a women's track cyclist who has maybe an outside shot in qualifying 

I would remove swimming from :SKN as of now the Olympic Committee does not recognize the swimming federation and probably wont before Paris

:SRI I would add Men's 400 in track and field, they have 4 men under 46 seconds, with one having a time of 45.07 from their nationals yesterday. I'd also remove 3000m steeplechase, as their athlete got busted for doping. I would also add artistic gymnastics all-around women.

Perhaps worth adding women's soccer to the African countries still alive in qualifiers, as its so unpredictable.

Edited by intoronto

14 hours ago, intoronto said:

:COM has an active canoe slalom athlete, who has an outside shot in the African qualifiers.

:LAO has a women's track cyclist who has maybe an outside shot in qualifying 

I would remove swimming from :SKN as of now the Olympic Committee does not recognize the swimming federation and probably wont before Paris

:SRI I would add Men's 400 in track and field, they have 4 men under 46 seconds, with one having a time of 45.07 from their nationals yesterday. I'd also remove 3000m steeplechase, as their athlete got busted for doping. I would also add artistic gymnastics all-around women.

Perhaps worth adding women's soccer to the African countries still alive in qualifiers, as its so unpredictable.

Thanks

For :LAO they are quite far behind in the rankings and track cycling doesn't offer any tripartite spots.

:SKN competed at the world championships so I thought they are eligible.

For women's soccer, I've added the top nations. If someone listed pulls off the upset in the second round, I'll add them.