website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2023

rybak

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

I was not staged well in the national final. It was really cleaned up and perfected this week.

:ALB:ESP are my family’s favorites so far. :SWE was a miss for us. 

I watched Sweden together with my parents and we all agreed Loreen sounded very...odd. Nasal, sort of. Very uneasy on the ear :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Finland! :hyper::hyper::cheer: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

This is REALLY the song of the evening that should be played after the winner has been announced, the ultimate party song :woohoo::cheer::cheer: 

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

This is REALLY the song of the evening that should be played after the winner has been announced, the ultimate party song :woohoo::cheer::cheer: 

The chorus, sure. The rest? I need some beers, then!

Just now, Agger said:

The chorus, sure. The rest? I need some beers, then!

I've already had some (port, not beer), maybe that helps :p

But still, Finland would be such a fantastic closing of the evening, whereas Loreen would be a bit of a downer...

I know they don't have a serious chance, but I would definitely also be happy with :CZE as winner :d