website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2023

rybak

San Marino giving massive points to Italy, who knew.

Greece already voted for Cyprus before the vote even opened :p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

:SWE winning just because she’s a former winner with a large following and industry connections is so annoying. I was more okay with :UKR winning last year. At least I understood that :wacko:

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

:SWE winning just because she’s a former winner with a large following and industry connections is so annoying. I was more okay with :UKR winning last year. At least I understood that :wacko:

You know, some of us actually think it's the best song :mumble:

All the 'professional' judges giving big points to Israel were totally not influenced by the 2 square centimeters of clothing on the lead singer :)

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, vinipereira said:

So apparently people here hate the Loreen song. For me it's the best song by far - most of the others are either forgettable or downright cringey.

I actually think the song is fine, it's her voice that makes me cringe because of how uneasy it feels. Not at all like it's done by someone who likes to sing.