website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

It's just that none of them wants to play for the national team, judging by...you know, none of the 'good players' being in the national team, apparently.

It's the choice of this coach ...but even with magic players they couldn't pass,  Cameroon spent much money with Eto to qualify , they even took the place of Ivory coast for the last  round under the applause of caf/fifa

We’re on our way to have the most epic quarter finals ever. 

let’s see if Spain and Portugal don’t screw this up, although if there was a time for a “surprise winner” in this last 16 matches, I would say these are the ones with more change for that to happen (Switzerland is good and Morocco is on fire with motivation)

1 hour ago, kungshamra71 said:

We’re on our way to have the most epic quarter finals ever. 

let’s see if Spain and Portugal don’t screw this up, although if there was a time for a “surprise winner” in this last 16 matches, I would say these are the ones with more change for that to happen (Switzerland is good and Morocco is on fire with motivation)

I think USA had the biggest chance of all to be a 'surprise winner', but they blew it :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

13 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

Around 1.5 hour to go, I hope the Belgians already fortified their city centers

I think my dad is taking a few trains earlier to get back from work today, like so many other Dutch cities Amersfoort is also not exactly going to be the place to be later this afternoon..

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

26 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I think my dad is taking a few trains earlier to get back from work today, like so many other Dutch cities Amersfoort is also not exactly going to be the place to be later this afternoon..

Hopefully nothing bad happens :fingers: