website statistics

Tennis 2016 Discussion Thread

rybak

2 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

I was sooo looking forward to Cilic-Karlovic match :mad: 

Why? :dNothing new for Ivo to lose against those anonymous players, and he's already in age. Marin will probably also leave the tournament on Monday.

6 minutes ago, rybak said:

And good luck in QF Dominika :(

still long way to the QF :d but really glad to see Dominika in this promising shape in olympic year, since Katowice she lost only 3 matches during last 3 months :d

btw do not know if you noticed that but she will marry 9th July. yes the day of the womens singles Wimbledon final. so she is not thinking to go so far in this tournament apparently :lol: 

from 9th July (so also in Rio) we will have a new player in the courts: Dominika Navarová :d

20 minut temu, hckosice napisał:

still long way to the QF :d but really glad to see Dominika in this promising shape in olympic year, since Katowice she lost only 3 matches during last 3 months :d

btw do not know if you noticed that but she will marry 9th July. yes the day of the womens singles Wimbledon final. so she is not thinking to go so far in this tournament apparently :lol: 

from 9th July (so also in Rio) we will have a new player in the courts: Dominika Navarová :d

Not too long, as you think, I really doubt that Aga will beat Dominika this time, as Aga isn't in good now :(

Congrats to Dominika for marriage, be happy in new live :yes

7 minutes ago, rybak said:

Not too long, as you think, I really doubt that Aga will beat Dominika this time, as Aga isn't in good now :(

Congrats to Dominika for marriage, be happy in new live :yes

well, every match is different and start with 0:0, a bad form in the previous match means nothing for the next one :)