website statistics

Athletics IAAF World Championships 2019

Wumo

Just now, hckosice said:

Now I fell like there were so much hype for nothing ...:d

47.42 being disappointing only shows how insane this event has been in the past two years :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, Sindo said:

Actually (luckily) the populism in Europe looks to have reached its peak and started its way down.

This is true. The Israeli elections seemed to show that trend. However the looming UK and US elections will decide where the world goes. They inspired the swing, they are the only ones who can stop it.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, heywoodu said:

47.42 being disappointing only shows how insane this event has been in the past two years :p 

I guess it was just because of the shit dog on his skis, Norwegians clearly looked struggling with wax tonight

Just now, dcro said:

Warholm should learn from Ugandan girls how to celebrate.

Sadly I missed Samba's celebration but that must have been something.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

This is true. The Israeli elections seemed to show that trend. However the looming UK and US elections will decide where the world goes. They inspired the swing, they are the only ones who can stop it.

Israel isn't an European country. And UK is in such a mess they're about to hit the gutter for years. Nobody pays attention to those fools anymore. They've dribbled out of bounds with their Brexit mess and will be busy with in-fighting for the next 10 years at least IMO. When they leave Europe, EU will swiftly move on from their crap.

Just now, OlympicIRL said:

4th for McMaster :(

Dead to me I tell you, dead to me. :ISV are the virgins I support from now on

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Justo ahora, thiago_simoes dijo:

The Brazilian was scared as a cat. Poor guy. He's only 19, so he has a huge future ahead of him.

Ehh... he just made a PB here.

It's just the others saved energy in the semis so it looks like he underperformed.

Just now, szy123 said:

Pity no medal for :IVB Maybe in Tokyo?

He likes to win every event except the ones the matter (and yes I know he won the Commonwealth Games (that doesn’t change my statement in anyway :p))