website statistics

Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Tickets, Trips and Experiences

The key to succeeding in all of this is to not give up. From what I've seen many people, particularly the French, have already given up and resigned to watching it at home after seeing the what was left 4 days into this phase. If you keep persevering and sticking through to the end you will most likely get what you want. The more people give up, the easier it is to get ahold of cheep tickets.  

25 minutes ago, rafQ said:

If anyone wants to know if a discipline is still available, let me know. I can buy tickets for a few more hours

How's it looking for Swimming, Handball, Mountain Biking, Table Tennis, Boxing, Rowing, Beach Volleyball and Canoe Slalom?  

59 minutes ago, Cinnamon Bun said:

How's it looking for Swimming, Handball, Mountain Biking, Table Tennis, Boxing, Rowing, Beach Volleyball and Canoe Slalom?  

Swimming

image.png

There are still a lot of tickets for handball, a few events for 80 euros, but most of them start at 140 euros

Mountain biking is no longer available

There are a lot of tickets for table tennis. Earlier phases from 100 euros, later ones from 120 euros

Prices for boxing from €150 for early rounds and from €210 for quarter-finals and semi-finals

I was interested in rowing tickets, but at the moment it is not possible to buy

Beach Volleyball also plenty of choice starting at €90 for some events, but there are also some for €200

Canoe sprint

image.png

1 minute ago, rafQ said:

Swimming

image.png

There are still a lot of tickets for handball, a few events for 80 euros, but most of them start at 140 euros

Mountain biking is no longer available

There are a lot of tickets for table tennis. Earlier phases from 100 euros, later ones from 120 euros

Prices for boxing from €150 for early rounds and from €210 for quarter-finals and semi-finals

I was interested in rowing tickets, but at the moment it is not possible to buy

Beach Volleyball also plenty of choice starting at €90 for some events, but there are also some for €200

Canoe sprint

image.png

Wow, not much choice left then. Tbh I expect it all to be topped back up for the single ticket phase, which is what I'm aiming for at this point. If I do get picked, I'll try and string a pack the best I can.