Full Results Here

Women’s Results

Gold: B-Girl Ami - Ami Yuasa :JPN 

Silver: B-Girl 671 - Qingyi Liu :CHN 

Bronze: B-Girl Ayumi - Ayumi Fukushima :JPN 

Full Results Here

Edited by Josh

7 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

No, it will give ranking points, but the European direct qualifier will be in June during the European Games.

Only the African Championship and the event for Oceania (still to be announced) will give direct quotas.

Europe, Asia and Americas will use the Games for each region.

Also, those events will guarantee points for the Olympic Qualifier Series rankings, and some direct quotas to this event as well

I have the following question. Will the allocation of places for the qualifications series follow a priority order: 1st world championship, 2nd continental games and 3rd continental championships? Or will it follow a chronological order that would be serious for Europe. 1st Continental Championship, 2nd European Games, 3rd World championship ?

1 hour ago, Jose Luis said:

I have the following question. Will the allocation of places for the qualifications series follow a priority order: 1st world championship, 2nd continental games and 3rd continental championships? Or will it follow a chronological order that would be serious for Europe. 1st Continental Championship, 2nd European Games, 3rd World championship ?

I haven't find any info about that, but, my guess is the priority will be from the events which take place before... so, we will have African Championship as first qualifier. Second, third and fourth place will be allocated a quota each.

If they finish in a qualifying position in Worlds, it will be reallocated to the next best ranked athlete at Worlds

but just a guess