website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2017

3 hours ago, Werloc said:

@dezbee2008 Congratulations for not being the last country alphabetically for the first time in forever :d #UruguayGoesForTheSave

:lol::lol::rofl::rofl:Yay!!!!!

To be fair, this will be the second time I don't go last alphabetically (I'm looking at you, Vietnam from TISC 2013)

Edited by dezbee2008

11 hours ago, OlympicIRL said:

The Committee will have quite a few extra members this year.... Estonia and Chile.... if Iran return then they too will go into the Committee.

TISC undercover team managed to get a couple of snapshots of The Committee's meeting yesterday. Looks like Estonia and Chile were signing some kind of initiation form.

Chairman_Dies_of_House_Committee_investi

#banbestmen

12 hours ago, OlympicIRL said:

The Committee will have quite a few extra members this year.... Estonia and Chile.... if Iran return then they too will go into the Committee.

Guess I'll have some work to do to make sure they vote for the right song! :p

12 hours ago, dezbee2008 said:

:lol::lol::rofl::rofl:Yay!!!!!

To be fair, this will be the second time I don't go last alphabetically (I'm looking at you, Vietnam from TISC 2013)

Well, I did say for the first time in forever. :d Vietnam's participation seems ages ago.

3 hours ago, Agger said:

Guess I'll have some work to do to make sure they vote for the right song! :p

Well, I've never really thought about possible winners when voting, but having managed to always give points to eventual winners during all of the editions, I am, for the first time, actually getting nervous, because I don't want to ruin my statistics :d

43 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Well, I've never really thought about possible winners when voting, but having managed to always give points to eventual winners during all of the editions, I am, for the first time, actually getting nervous, because I don't want to ruin my statistics :d

I am disappointed! :p

:INA  INDONESIAN ENTRY:INA

Chrisye - Seperti Yang Kau Minta (Like What You Wanted)

Lyrics:

Maafkan aku tak bisa memahami maksud amarahmu, (Sorry I can't understand the meaning of your anger)
Membaca dan mengerti isi hatimu. (Reading and understanding your heart)
Ampuni aku yang telah memasuki kehidupan kalian, (Forgive me who have entered your life)
Mencoba mencari celah dalam hatimu (Trying to find a opening in your heart)
Aku tahu ku takkan bisa menjadi seperti yg engkau minta, (I know I can't be like what you wanted)

Namun selama nafas berhembus aku kan mencoba.... menjadi seperti yang kau minta (But as long as I can breathe I will try... To be like what you wanted)
Ampuni aku yang telah memasuki kehidupan kalian (Forgive me who have entered your life)
Mencoba mencari celah dalam hatimu (Trying to find a opening in your heart)
Aku tahu ku takkan bisa menjadi seperti yg engkau minta (I know I can't be like what you wanted)

Namun selama nafas berhembus aku kan mencoba (But as long as I can breathe I will try..)
Aku tahu dia yang bisa menjadi seperti yang engkau minta (I know he can be the one just like what you wanted)
Namun selama aku bernyawa aku kan mencoba.... menjadi seperti yang kau minta (But as long as I'm alive I will try... To be like what you wanted)
Aku tahu ku takkan bisa menjadi seperti yang engkau minta (I know I can't be like what you wanted)

Namun selama nafas berhembus aku kan mencoba (But as long as I can breathe I will try... To be like what you wanted)
Aku tahu dia yang bisa menjadi seperti yang engkau minta (I know he can be the one just like what you wanted)
Namun selama aku bernyawa aku kan mencoba menjadi seperti yang kau minta (But as long as I'm alive I will try... To be like what you wanted)
Seperti yang kau minta, aku kan mencoba menjadi seperti yang kau minta (I know I can't be like what you wanted)

Bio:

Christian Rahadi (16 September 1949 – 30 March 2007) but better known by his stage name of Chrisye, was an Indonesian progressive pop singer and songwriter. In his 40-year career he won many awards and accolades; in 2011 Rolling Stone Indonesia declared him the third-greatest Indonesian musician of all time. Known for his stiff stage persona and smooth vocals, Chrisye was critically acclaimed in Indonesia. Chrisye died on 30 March 2007 at his home after battling with lung cancer for 2 years - Wikipedia