website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2017

2 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

Yes, of course i forgot them. You have to wonder why there are almost no famous indian/jamaican/south african artists, i guess it also depends on the economic strength of a country.

Indian music industry in English language is almost non-existent. Others face same language barrier in being truly global. 

vor 2 Minuten schrieb uk12points:

What was Bob Marley?

I think a jamaican artist? You realize that i wrote ALMOST no famous jamaican artists?

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

2 minutes ago, DaniSRB said:

Mexico is one of my favourite songs this year, so underrated :(

She's one of the best singers/composers of this decade, even when half of Mexicans think she's dull.

You should listen to the rest of her album. It's really good!

vor 1 Minute schrieb Dolby:

Indian music industry in English language is almost non-existent. Others face same language barrier in being truly global. 

Good to know, i guess the indian accent made it too difficult to be successful on a global stage, that is why indian artists focus on the indian market and do not write their songs in english.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.