website statistics

Women's Field Hockey FIH World Cup 2022

Totallympics

1 minute ago, LDOG said:

Yes but Argentina played way better that day. Also Netherlands was better in that tournament so that was to be expected. Today was pathetic. 

I see, well, maybe just a "bad day" with the pressure today for your girls ? However it is still a medal and I guess it is not easy at all to reach the final in field hockey nowadays, so congrats and hope you will be able to enjoy it later once the first disappointment will disapear :yes

5 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Yes but Argentina played way better that day. Also Netherlands was better in that tournament so that was to be expected. Today was pathetic. 

I wont say you are "totally wrong" because you are not but, did you expected another result?, or beyond the result, you are mad for the bad performance in the final?

Just now, konig said:

I wont say you are "totally wrong" because you are not but, did you expected another result?, or beyond the result, you are mad for the bad performance in the final?

Yes, I expected much better (for various reasons). Not necessarilly to win at the end but not playing this headless hockey. 

10 hours ago, LDOG said:

Yes, I expected much better (for various reasons). Not necessarilly to win at the end but not playing this headless hockey. 

Like the Dutch commentator said about Argentina, I believe somewhere after the 1-0 when a rather unnecessary foul on a Dutch player was made: "They are losing their cool quickly now."

That's a shame, and kind of prevented an enjoyable final...(especially for Argentina of course)

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!