website statistics

India National Thread

gvaisakh

Phew! What a match... Was hanging in the balance right till the very end... so happy for Paes and Hingis. However Paes' antics didn't go down well with me and surely not with Sania :p. Probably he was trying to make a statement because he knows he is not getting a chance to play with her at the Olympics. Paes and Mirza didn't see eye to eye in the end at the net. :facepalm:

Let's see what they say in the trophy presentation :fingers:

I have to say that for India will be disaster If Paes skip Olympics. He and Sania are one of legends in doubles.  If I undestand rules, Asia MUST! have at least one pair in mixed doubles and Paes and Sania can make tean for Olympics ( I really don;t see better pair from Asian continent).

@dareza It cant happen because of points plus Sania /paes don't gel well they have personal issues going on. Hence its good to have Sania / Rohan. They play for same team and have played doubles together. I still think Rohan would choose Saketh over Paes. But all this mess was started by paes and now he is in the receiving end this time. He dug the well for Mahesh last time n now he would find himself  in same well, unless rohan chooses him...Now need to see what Mahesh advices Rohan. Personal rivalry over Country needs to be seen...

Edited by Prashanth

Tokyo - 2020

Go India Go

9 minutes ago, Prashanth said:

@dareza It cant happen because of points plus Sania /paes don't gel well they have personal issues going on. Hence its good to have Sania / Rohan. They play for same team and have played doubles together. I still think Rohan would choose Saketh over Paes. But all this mess was started by paes and now he is in the receiving end this time. He dug the well for Mahesh last time n now he would find himself  in same well, unless rohan chooses him...Now need to see what Mahesh advices Rohan. Personal rivalry over Country needs to be seen...

That is so sad. Paes is for sure most popular Indian player in Europe. I think everybody knows who is Paes (even non-tennis fans)

Edited by dareza

ITTF Slovenia Open Table Tennis

India lost all the singles and doubles matches in both mens and womens category except for Soumyajit Ghosh.

Soumyajit Ghosh won the mens singles round of 64 earlier today. His round of 32 match is scheduled in a while

Live Streaming link : http://www.ittf.com/itTV/  Table 2

But Mahesh is the future for India...IPTL and the juniors he nurtures and the players his company looks after are the reason why all lend their support to Mahesh over Paes, Similar to Gopichand in badminton in India...

Tokyo - 2020

Go India Go