website statistics

Men's Handball IHF World Championship 2019

Yannakis

51 minuti fa, MHSN ha scritto:

I don't know if it was just one bad match, but Serbia was the worst European team I ever seen in term of team-work. they only scored goals by individual talents. their passing was beyond terrible. they had so many stupid cheap turnovers.

btw it's always good to see non-European teams winning in handball.

Becouse you never watch Italy :lol:

1 hour ago, MHSN said:

I don't know if it was just one bad match, but Serbia was the worst European team I ever seen in term of team-work. they only scored goals by individual talents. their passing was beyond terrible. they had so many stupid cheap turnovers.

btw it's always good to see non-European teams winning in handball.

Unfortunately in the last 15 years the same story, but now it's even worse. Only few players from this team played big championships, others are debutants and this was expected. They had good macth against Russia, but after that disaster :( Btw we played draw with Belgium and Switzerland beat us in qualification for EC lol.  Male handball is almost dead in Serbia. ladies is still alive.

Edited by dareza

32 minutes ago, bestmen said:

for what reason serbia didn't send their best players ,they haven't the time for ?  they are at home watching Tom&Jerry ? they forgot to put the WC in their calendar after they lost their iphone ?

No, problems with federation.

51 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Becouse you never watch Italy :lol:

let me surprise you I watched Italy so many times. :p mostly because I watch Rai Sport sometimes, I like Italian teams and Handball is one of my favorite sports. beside that Italy had a couple of friendlies vs Iran few years ago.

I meant European teams in major tournaments Worlds/Europe . of course I know there are "weaker" teams in Europe.

Edited by MHSN

Very bad referees in Argentina-Egypt for both sides. They were a bit harsh on egyptian players in the first half mostly but in the last 2 minutes they saved Egypt in a play were they should have been given a suspension and a penalty (because they were defending inside the circle), instead they were given only a suspension and the ball for them and also an argentinian player was given a suspension for protesting about this (about which he was right). Egypt won the game right there.  

29 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Very bad referees in Argentina-Egypt for both sides. They were a bit harsh on egyptian players in the first half mostly but in the last 2 minutes they saved Egypt in a play were they should have been given a suspension and a penalty (because they were defending inside the circle), instead they were given only a suspension and the ball for them and also an argentinian player was given a suspension for protesting about this (about which he was right). Egypt won the game right there.  

i agree with u , refereeing was really bad in the game and both teams also played bad , i think the real winner is Qatar which is getting closer to qualify to next round 

Edited by thepharoah