website statistics

Swimming at the Aquatics FINA World Championships 2017

dareza

6 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

:yikes:

What else does she have in mind? If there's one distance where Pellegrini's strengths are perfect and where Ledecky is beatable, it's the 200.. 

She said "This is my last time in the 200. Never say never, but I want to be a sprinter for the last years of my career" so I'd say 100 free but I don't know.

Just now, Dunadan said:

She said "This is my last time in the 200. Never say never, but I want to be a sprinter for the last years of my career" so I'd say 100 free but I don't know.

Grazie. I hope she changes her mind, I do want to see her win another gold medal because she's cool :)

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Always nice in swimming when someone has a medal ceremony and then doesn't even come back to the changing room because the next event on the program is a semi final or final in which he/she swims :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Kalisz (:USA), Hagino (:JPN), Litchfield (:USA), Desplanches (:SUI), Seto (:JPN), Heitnz (:GER), Wang (:CHN) and Qin (:CHN) NEW WJR through in the Men's 200m Medley

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold

Wojdak, what are you going to do? :d 

Detti :bowdown:

Wojdak :bowdown: