website statistics

Paris 2024 on Totallympics - Will you keep visiting Totallympics before the next Olympic Games?

Sindo

Will you keep visiting Totallympics before the next Olympic Games?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Will you keep visiting Totallympics before the next Olympic Games?

• Yes, I will keep visiting on a regular basis.
    • I will visit it from time to time.
    • No, I will come back during only during the next Olympic period.

On a regular basis of course. I already entered multiple times a day before paris was close, and during these games i spent almost an hour or hour an half reading all the threads once the day was over, so this is starting to become an addiction :wacko:

Obviously!

This is a unique community that I’m glad I found about 10 years ago or so, it’s easy to find people that follow sport A or B, but this shared love about Olympic sports I don’t think I see it anywhere else.

Plus the TISC which is like Eurovision on steroids, so how can I not keep coming to a forum that has the two topics I like the most? :d (Olympics + world music competition) 

2 hours ago, Fer GUA said:

I am hooked now, I will be here.

One of us! One of us! One of us! :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I was much less active during the Olympic than normal, but I intend to stick around for the long haul barring any exceptional circumstances. 

I’ll definitely keep spamming the multi-sports games thread as always. Someone needs to, right? :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela