website statistics

AIN athletes qualification for Paris 2024 Olympic Games and reallocation of quotas Road to Paris 2024

Latest update: russians sent roster of all their tennis players in TOP-100 to ITF and got approval for all of them.

At the same time - it was onlu communication between russia and ITF. After that the names will be sent by ITF to the IOC - to be approved or declined.

The IOC communicated that they have not gotten any decisions from their commission by now.

But the first portion of decisions is expected soon.

7 minutes ago, stepansevs said:

So another taekwondo quota for :CZE right?

Yes. I do not see any other ways of reallocation

Official IOC statement:

In some sports, the number of eligible athletes may be lower than the number of earned quota places. In such cases, these quota places will be reallocated to athletes from other NOCs in accordance with the qualification system of the respective IF.

33 minutes ago, avlar said:

Yes. I do not see any other ways of reallocation

Official IOC statement:

In some sports, the number of eligible athletes may be lower than the number of earned quota places. In such cases, these quota places will be reallocated to athletes from other NOCs in accordance with the qualification system of the respective IF.

What is the situation like in the Chamizo category in wrestling?

9 minutes ago, copravolley said:

What is the situation like in the Chamizo category in wrestling?

Right now Chamizo goes to the Games

Zaurbek Sidakov was disallowed and UWW must reallocate this quota to another NOC.

It must be reallocated to Chamizo. I do not see any other correct way (it cannot go to another russian anymore).