Candidatura_Lima_2027.jpg

Official Website 112255r04u4pz70n9mu99d.png
Programme 114826ez87b86sig8ubgz8.png
Results System 112255r04u4pz70n9mu99d.png
Results Database 160706oyh04y5y4bzsnssy.png
Facebook Page 000832qcaljaxz2cfx2jfq.png
Discussion Thread 160706oyh04y5y4bzsnssy.png
Edited by Sindo

The safe choice, I don't think Paraguay is capable of hosting such a big event, Just too much money and infrastructure to build for such small country. A big gap with South American games.

29 minutes ago, JoshMartini007 said:

It's a shame we are getting a repeat host so quickly, but they also don't have a lot of time and I believe most of the infrastructure is there in Lima

Lima isn't without risks given the politcal instability of the last few years, but if they have done some upkeep on the venues, you'd hope infrastructure costs will be low.

Also, assuming most of the venues are still viable, it will be interesting to see what they do with the sports program.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Most comments online saying Paraguay is busy throwing mud and not highlighting why their bid is better than Peru... If that is true, then it's too bad.

Personally it's a bit disappointing but everyone knows Lima is a safer choice

PanamSports may have wanted Paraguay to keep their focus on the 2025 Junior Pan American Games as well. I can definitely see that being a cosideration at least. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela