website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

Kids are being kidnapped and/or killed before by the those terrorist there is a combination of rocket and fireworks over in Gaza plenty of people are injured or dead, it seems that this time it’s different then the other times

2 hours ago, Dnl said:

Kids are being kidnapped and/or killed before by the those terrorist there is a combination of rocket and fireworks over in Gaza plenty of people are injured or dead, it seems that this time it’s different then the other times

Its really terrible to read that, like always, Israel has our suport against islamic terrorism.

Earthquake in Slovakia last night 5.1 apparently.. in my region it was ..apparently.. I felt nothing, I did not even notice anything before reading about it later :dunno:  but several friends and family members claim that they felt the tremors

https://spectator.sme.sk/c/23229570/earthquake-shakes-slovakia.html

Spoiler

kDxktkpTURBXy9mMGU5NDczNWYyNDBkY2ZjYTg4N

Man, Putin men are really grabbing every stalk:roflmao:

Disinformation scene blames Americans

The Slovak police already had to debunk the disinformation that the October 9 earthquake in the east of Slovakia was caused by the Americans.

"Spreaders of disinformation have once again pointed the finger at HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program), which they also blamed for the earthquake in Turkey," police said.

The project is often a subject of conspiracy theories that claim the USA is purposefully causing natural disasters around the world.

Definitely feels like this is going to escalate more before there’s any chance at (the very least) a ceasefire.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela