website statistics

Asian Games 2022 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

2 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

I still haven’t seen anything about international broadcasts of the Games :(

VPN will help you... MeWatch for example. Maybe some countries will be kind enough to stream it on Youtube

I just subscribed to a Chinese VPN so I can follow everything from CCTV, as I decided not to give a single cent to the company that has the broadcasting rights in Indonesia

55 minutes ago, MHSN said:

looks like we are going to start the Asian Games without a website ! that's new. I can't remember if it happened before. :facepalm:

don't know if I have a match tomorrow or not. maybe something in beach volleyball ? :mumble:

For 19th(Tomorrow)

You have ️ match vs :KSA  & Beach Volleyball 🏐 Preliminary matches ( match schedule for which is not available :facepalm:)

21 hours ago, Griff88 said:

VPN will help you... MeWatch for example. Maybe some countries will be kind enough to stream it on Youtube

I just subscribed to a Chinese VPN so I can follow everything from CCTV, as I decided not to give a single cent to the company that has the broadcasting rights in Indonesia

MeWatch has gotten better at blocking vpns it seems :(

I wanted to watch cricket and beach volleyball, but I don’t see any streams. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

It does indeed look like competitions will begin without a results system in place. I honestly don’t even know why I try to follow OCA events at this point. They are the most infuriating governing body in my opinion.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

12 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

MeWatch has gotten better at blocking vpns it seems :(

I wanted to watch cricket and beach volleyball, but I don’t see any streams. 

Please share if you find any streams or websites/apps with schedules & results. 

8 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

It does indeed look like competitions will begin without a results system in place. I honestly don’t even know why I try to follow OCA events at this point. They are the most infuriating governing body in my opinion.

What’s even worse is the way the team events are organised. Look at the last minute withdrawals in football. We’re left with a situation where there are groups in both men and women’s tournaments with only two teams.

1 minute ago, PHI2019 said:

What’s even worse is the way the team events are organised. Look at the last minute withdrawals in football. We’re left with a situation where there are groups in both men and women’s tournaments with only two teams.

It happened during the last edition too :wacko:

Our ️ team reached yesterday late night , less than 24 hrs before their match vs :CHN 

Clubs were reluctant to release players due to ongoing league commitments & continental club championships . We ended up sending an effectively 3rd choice team bar 3-4 players . 
I assume many countries must have faced similar issues as the ️ matches don’t fall under approved FIFA window!