website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

One patient in Indonesia sneaked away from her isolation room :facepalm:

Did not believe she is positive since she is not having fever, and refused to be in a shared room. Dunno how many people she had infected in a day... Fortunately she has been caught

1 hour ago, dezbee2008 said:

Walt Disney World is closed here, for 2 weeks

A local art festival is postponing until 2021

And with my birthday coming up next Saturday, I was planning to go to Olive Garden (like we did last year) but I opted for a family-only pizza party instead. The Olive Garden thing can wait

No, nothing waits for Olive Garden. If I’m going to die, it will be while I’m full af in an Olive Garden.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Jair Bolsonaro has officially tested positive for the virus. He met with, and most certainly touched Trump on Saturday. Both are on record as calling this virus a “hoax.”

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

8 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Jair Bolsonaro has officially tested positive for the virus. He met with, and most certainly touched Trump on Saturday. Both are on record as calling this virus a “hoax.”

He said he is negative.

The number of confirmed diagnosed covid-19 coronavirus cases in Greece jumped to 190 (73 new cases in only 24 hours). The government closes all shopping malls, cafes, restaurants, and bars, apart from takeaway shops. Supermarkets, bakeries, pharmacies and private health facilities will remain open.

Edited by Janakis