website statistics

Which Sports Events are you Currently Watching?

dcro

4 hours ago, rafalgorka said:

What to watch tonight CET? Have a lazy evening 

Curling ECh Semis and Euroleague Basketball

there would be also the Thanksgiving's NFL games, but for the next 10 years I can't watch it anymore (until DAZN is the global distributor of the NFL GamePass)

1 hour ago, rafalgorka said:

What not-mainstream events do you recommend this weekend???

it depends on what's a non-mainstream event in your area (or for you) :mumble:

for instance, in Italy all Wintersports (except maybe for Alpine Skiing) are definitely non-mainstream events :evil:

so, the European Curling GMM (Women) or the Biathlon WC race I just saw are among them :cry:

however, Today I'm all in with Wintersports (Curling, CC Skiing, Biathlon, Alpine Skiing, NK) & Hockey (main European Domestic Leagues and NHL)

Today I watched Scandicci v. Eczacibasi in CEV women’s champions league volleyball (Eczacibasi won in 4, but our star national team player Alexa Gray wasn’t playing in any of the three sets that they won, as she made way too many uncharacteristic errors during the first set :whistle::facepalm:) and the US Open (swimming)

Rest of the week for me includes the US Open (swimming), NHL (mainly Canucks), NBA (mainly GSW), NHL (mainly Bills), club season volleyball (Vero Volley Monza, Fenerbahçe, Turk Hava Yollari, Eczacıbaşı Dynavit, ZASKA, Jastrzebski Węgiel), Judo Japan Grand SlamEuropean Qualification Meet (swimming), ISA Junior Surf Worlds (only if Sanoa Olin advances to the U18 final), FIS Alpine Skiing Men’s Downhill/Men’s Super G WC Beaver Creek, ISU Speed Skating WC StavangerFIS Freestyle Skiing WC Big Air BeijingFIS Snowboard Cross WC Le Deux AlpesFIS Moguls/Aerials WC Ruka, more Pacific Games action, and the FIBA 3x3 AmeriCUP. Unfortunately don’t think I’ll be able to get around to watching the BPT Challenge Nuvali/Alpine Skiing Women’s Giant Slalom WC Tremblant but it all depends on what’s going on when. There’s also the Kitizawa International for curling, probably won’t watch but will definitely be keeping up with the results.

Next week, Sesc RJ Flamengo women’s volleyball, Men’s Club Volleyball World ChampionshipsBPT FinalsAfrican Speed/Boulder & Lead Olympic Qualifier, more club season volleyball (same teams as above, obviously won’t be able to find links for all the matches so whatever I can find), more CEV Champions league volleyballmore NHL/NBA/NFL (same teams as above again)

F*cked up sleep schedule yet again:facepalm:

earlier Today, Biathlon WC and Swimming (Italian Winter Nationals)

right now, some casual Football (Europa and Conference League)

in the next few days, Wintersports full immersion (Speedskating, Alpine Skiing and Biathlon above all, but not only of course); Judo (Tokyo Grand Slam tournament); Basketball (Euroleague); Football (men's Sub-17 World Cup Final); some Hockey (NHL and European domestic leagues); maybe some Handball (women's World Champs)