website statistics

Athletics WA Diamond League 2020

Totallympics

12 hours ago, Swewi said:

Diamond league is usually bad on tv productions But this was the worst I have seen. Do they want to destroy the interest for athletics?

I often agree, but this one was pretty normal. There were running events, which were all shown, and there were only two not very interesting field events, which were both shown in between. I really don't see the problem.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

11 hours ago, rybak said:

After Brussels, only meetings in Rome and Doha remain in calendar for this year, or I missed something?

Chinese meet is still on Wikipedia :d But yeah, that's gonna be it (those two).

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

11 hours ago, Gianlu33 said:

I think that after Golden Gala and Doha the DL it's over. And obliviously no anyone will win a Diamond this season

There were supposed to be two meets in China, but for some mysterious reason :mumble:they found it difficult to make up a decent field....

Emma Zapletalová has been invited for the Rome meeting 17th September https://www.atletika.sk/sklamanu-a-smutnu-emmu-zapletalovu-po-pade-na-p-t-s-prebrala-sprava-ze-vo-stvrtok-pobezi-na-diamantovej-lige-v-rime/ :clap:

The only 11th Slovak athlete to start in DL ever.  what a moment and nice reward for our rookie of the season for her great season :wub:

quite interesting DL meet tonight in Rome, even if they're using the smaller stadium with empty seats (which would take a lot off the atmosphere, as it would do the start earlier than usual...I like night meets more than those with the day light still on)...

international feed starts at 6.40 p.m. CET

Dutch good year continues - Klaver 50.98 PB in the 400m.

Warholm 47.07 in the 400h.  As usual, tiny hesitation on barrier 10.

Powerhouse men’s 3000m, NRs & PBs all the way down.

Duplantis over at 6.00 - guess what happens next.