website statistics

Athletics WA World Championships 2023

Totallympics

1 hour ago, Styrka said:

We learned today that the leaders of the French athletics federation will be summoned to the :FRA Ministry of Sports to explain the poor results of French athletes... ... But as usual nothing will change ;):facepalm:

Understandable, although France seems to have other priorities than countries like GB. If France would be nonexistant in most team sports and winter sports like GB, the whole country would probably be on suicide watch.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

6 minutes ago, SalamAkhi said:

You laugh, we cry

Just usual condescending british behavior. The same happened with Ingebrigtsen and at the swimming world championships. You could almost think that those people have anything to do with the success of british athletics. France won 12 more medals than GB at the last winter olympics, so if GB beats them by 11 medals or less next year, France will have won more olympic medals during this cycle.

Edited by OlympicsFan

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

7 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Any day that Duplantis wins is a good day :wub:

My favourite non-Lithuanian athlete probably. 

I would have thought that Richard Kilty is your favourite non-lithuanian athlete, but i guess you already consider him a honorary citizen?

Just now, OlympicsFan said:

I would have thought that Richard Kilty is your favourite non-lithuanian athlete, but i guess you already consider him a honorary citizen?

I give zero fucks about Richard, so you couldn't be more wrong

3 hours ago, Grassmarket said:

Congrats to the :FRA PVer for :FRA‘s best performance in Budapest!  :cool:

His grandpa was next to me in the stands. He said Thibaut (son of Philippe who was s succesfull pole vaulter as well) beat the family record today 😉💪

Edited by rafalgorka