website statistics

Men's Basketball FIBA Olympic Games Qualification Tournament 2021

George_D

It's still a very good team. It's going to be interesting tournament. Kaunas tournament with Slovenia vs Lithuania and Split tournament between Croatia and Germany with Russia and Brazil as dark horses. Hopefuly the Belgrade one will be least interesting :D 

4 hours ago, nenad said:

It's still a very good team. It's going to be interesting tournament. Kaunas tournament with Slovenia vs Lithuania and Split tournament between Croatia and Germany with Russia and Brazil as dark horses. Hopefuly the Belgrade one will be least interesting :D 

sure...I don't think PUR (and ITA, who are going to struggle badly against PUR with this roster...actually, I think we're going to lose quite easily against them) could even make you sweat...

4 hours ago, nenad said:

It's still a very good team. It's going to be interesting tournament. Kaunas tournament with Slovenia vs Lithuania vs Poland and Split tournament between Croatia and Germany with Russia and Brazil as dark horses. Hopefuly the Belgrade one will be least interesting :D 

Fixed (it's my the biggest hope) :whistle:

5 hours ago, intoronto said:

While we can always dream on what could have been, this isn't a bad group to represent Canada, hopefully they can gel together before the event in a couple of weeks.

1 hour ago, JoshMartini007 said:

While we can always dream on what could have been, this isn't a bad group to represent Canada, hopefully they can gel together before the event in a couple of weeks.

It lacks quality players in center position as i see. If 2 of Olynyk, Birch and T.Thompson were present it would be perfect