website statistics

Men's Road Cycling UCI World Tour 2023 (Tour de France) Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

7 hours ago, hckošice said:

Did that bike ahead of Vingegaard just ran out of fuel ? :lol:

NBC had their in-race reporter (Christian Vande Velde) right there by coincidence. The red car tried to pass motorbikes (or move out a gap by pulling to side) and caused a traffic jam accordingly to him.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Gall :AUT within striking distance of Ciccone :ITA for the polka-dots if he desires a big prize after today. Those two could have a fun race over the final mountain stage.

I expected Powless :USA to be in better shape. It was nice to see an American in one of the leader’s jerseys while it lasted. I just hope Kuss will be allowed to challenge for the GC one day :rolleyes:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Philipsen is literally trying to block attackers with 80k to go, because he doesn't want another attacker. Like, going in front of the attacker, pulling the brakes, trying to push him out of the road, etc. The umpteenth dick move by Philipsen.

Probably he'll get away with 200 CHF fine or so, but he should easily get 100 points docked for the green jersey or so. Won't make a difference, but still it means a bit more than a tiny monetary fine.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

10 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Philipsen is literally trying to block attackers with 80k to go, because he doesn't want another attacker. Like, going in front of the attacker, pulling the brakes, trying to push him out of the road, etc. The umpteenth dick move by Philipsen.

Probably he'll get away with 200 CHF fine or so, but he should easily get 100 points docked for the green jersey or so. Won't make a difference, but still it means a bit more than a tiny monetary fine.

I would go with a disqualification myself. Just once, it would be enough to calm down everyone for the next ten years.