website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

according to the Qatari minister , Waves of attacks against Qatar because they host 

World like that dont deserve 200 billions $.. If i was decider in Qatar i'll just cancel this sh..t and spend this money in Africa ...

Human right they say ...they colonized the half of planet commited genocides everywhere , they show their face ,open their mouth and talk about human right2019-03-28_18-58-44.jpg

They think that world needs them , they are necessary ...we will die whithout them

it's the opposit , world could be perfect without pollution 

Edited by Sindo

15 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

May be an image of 3 people and text that says 'CONVOCAÇÃO OFICIAL BRASIL FIFAWORLD Qatar2022 Alisson Ederson Weverton Danilo Dani Alves Alex Sandro Alex Telles Thiago Silva Marquinhos É. Militão Bremer Casemiro Fabinho B. Guimarães Fred L. Paquetá E. Ribeiro Neymar Vinicius Jr G. Jesus Antony Raphinha Richarlison G.Martinelli Rodrygo Pedro'

here u go with the 2022 WC Winner :d i'm joking they should actually be the favorite , but with Mr Tete i doubt , the only weakness in this team is the right and left backs , otherwise they're really strong one 

Great squad despite Alves

Yeah, Dani Alves got a "life-time achievement" call-up just in case Brazil actually wins it? :p

Poland will announce the squad on Thursday. Our idiot coach said he will call up four goalkeepers :wacko: Even if we go Greece '94 and swap them after every group loss, there won't be game four to use all of them :lol:

44 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

May be an image of 3 people and text that says 'CONVOCAÇÃO OFICIAL BRASIL FIFAWORLD Qatar2022 Alisson Ederson Weverton Danilo Dani Alves Alex Sandro Alex Telles Thiago Silva Marquinhos É. Militão Bremer Casemiro Fabinho B. Guimarães Fred L. Paquetá E. Ribeiro Neymar Vinicius Jr G. Jesus Antony Raphinha Richarlison G.Martinelli Rodrygo Pedro'

here u go with the 2022 WC Winner :d i'm joking they should actually be the favorite , but with Mr Tete i doubt , the only weakness in this team is the right and left backs , otherwise they're really strong one 

As @LuizGuilherme said, apart of Daniel Alves, that's our expected team. If this attack works, it is going to be a big trouble for every team