website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2022 - 2023

Totallympics

I'm dying as i'm looking on facebook and instagram  watching people have a crybaby fest about how boring the men's season has been.Yes the Norwegians should stop winning so you can be more entertained,maybe just don't watch the men's races then,why do i have the feeling these people did not have the same energy during the fourcade era ? I would get it if  Johannes was some arrogant unlikeable asshole[no,i'm not claiming that Martin was]but he isn't,so this just feels stupid.

Ivona Fialková back in the team after her forced break because of flu. So again a team of Two sisters crews among Women.

The Men´s team, well, team...still can not be called Team though... in Anterselva will be composed once again just by Šima.

Team :SVK for Stage 6 - Antholz-Anterselva

M

Michal Šima

W

Paulína Bátovská-Fialková

Ivona Fialková

Mária Remeňová

Zuzana Remeňová

6_anterselva_nominacia.png

Edited by hckošice

54 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

:ITA Federica Sanfilippo wasn't picked up for Anterselva round and has decided to retire from biathlon. Apparently she will continue in cross country and might even show up in Livigno World Cup next weekend.

what the Biathlon officials and coaches did to Sanfilippo in these years is just a shame, pure shame.

they always found the way to protect people whose value never got even close to Federica's.

if they think we can win any relay medal with girls like Carrara or Comola (or, for now, Passler and Auchentaller and all the others normally starting in the IBU Cup)...well, good luck!

maybe in 3 years things will be different, but in the last 4/5 seasons we threw away more than a medal because of very biased (weird, if not shameful) choices.

p.s. now I'm really curious to see what Wierer is going to do in the next 3 years...my 2 cents are on her to retire at the end of this, max next season.