website statistics

African Games 2019

Totallympics

@bestmen Do you know yet if Bein Sports is broadcasting the judo events this weekend?

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

7 minutes ago, bestmen said:

there are many Beinsport channels in different language and their schedule is not the same

anyway the judo will be in live on youtube

Oh?! Where on Youtube? I haven’t seen any YouTube channels advertising the African Games?

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, bestmen said:

not available for now , they will open it  the day 1

Sorry to bother again, but is there an article or something that says that? Or are you just assuming that’s the case? I haven’t seen anything, besides a dead link on website, suggesting they’ll be streaming online.

Just now, thiago_simoes said:

Wait, no rhythmic gymnastics? What the hell?

That’s what I though too. They also dropped Aerobic Gymnastics from the last edition which is a real shame because after acrobatics that’s my favorite discipline :(. The organizers made some weird sport choices, but I kind of excuse them from criticism on the program because they only know they were hosting the event around this time last year. They couldn’t really plan anything or build a sports program based off research. I think they just went with the Olympic program as a base and deleted events they had no clue about hosting, or knew Morocco or Africa wouldn’t be good at. Snooker only got added because they President of the international federation (or at least the African one)  is Moroccan I believe. Chess is always the on the program when multi-sports events are hosted by Morocco.

8 hours ago, bestmen said:

:CMR121 Athletes

the delegation of Muritius blocked in the airport , while the village was not ready they say

:SEY35 athletes

You are a french speaker, so why write something that isn't in the article? The article say that 3 Mauritius' officials was blocked in airport for visa problem..

Edited by Gianlu33