website statistics

Pan American Games 2019

vinipereira

Just now, thiago_simoes said:

Lima is one of my favorite cities in South America. This opening ceremony brings back memories. ¡Arriba, Perú!

Indeed, a beatiful city... and comparing to Mexican cities and even Santiago de Chile, quite clean, at least in the areas around the main square and other tourist spots.

Just now, mrv86 said:

Indeed, a beatiful city... and comparing to Mexican cities and even Santiago de Chile, quite clean, at least in the areas around the main square and other tourist spots.

I've never been to Mexico City (it's one of my dreams, but I'll eventually visit it in the future), but Santiago is very nice. The only problem there is heavy pollution. But unfortunately I think Mexico City will be the same or even worse.

Just now, thiago_simoes said:

I've never been to Mexico City (it's one of my dreams, but I'll eventually visit it in the future), but Santiago is very nice. The only problem there is heavy pollution. But unfortunately I think Mexico City will be the same or even worse.

I think its worse in Mexico City... nevertheless is one of those places you need to visit during your lifetime. Great place to visit, but terrible place to live.

By the way, I've explained it before but this is the perfect moment for me to do it again: "Arriba, Peru" sounds quite funny for us Brazilians. The word peru in Brazil means the country Peru, the animal turkey and a slang for penis. Arriba, Peru can be understood as "rise, cock". :lol: