website statistics

Athletics at the European Championships 2022

Totallympics

4 minutes ago, Dennis said:

Jutta is relevant during the winter, not really relevant in the summer. ;)

And I think Bol has a more positive and kind image based on how she comes across in interviews. I don’t know anyone who doesn’t like Bol, whereas Jutta has some haters as she was in a relationship with Koen Verweij who was way older and her popularity is also partially based on her looks. 

Don't you have some inline skating in the summer? Speed skaters also compete in that?

So, Leerdam & Verweij are no longer an item? ;)

8 minutes ago, Dennis said:

Jutta is relevant during the winter, not really relevant in the summer;)

And I think Bol has a more positive and kind image based on how she comes across in interviews. I don’t know anyone who doesn’t like Bol, whereas Jutta has some haters as she was in a relationship with Koen Verweij who was way older and her popularity is also partially based on her looks. 

In Italy she's way more relevant in Summer...:lol:

ah, those Ibiza bikini pics! :cheer: :wub:

3 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Don't you have some inline skating in the summer? Speed skaters also compete in that?

Some speed skaters do, but it’s never broadcasted on tv or online. Jutta doest compete in inline skating as far as I know. 

Nope, they broke up a couple weeks ago. Verweij cheated on her, or that’s the story at least. :facepalm:

10 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

not the top names, the only Dutch successful skater in both disciplines was Ronald Mulder...