website statistics

Athletics at the European Championships 2022

Totallympics

5 hours ago, Makedonas said:

That is correct, and she always used to be known as "Drisbioti" until last year she started being called "Ntrismpioti" :facepalm:

I'm not sure why this happens, but sometimes it bothers me how our names are transliterated. Ntouskos is another one that should be "Douskos," and Ntountounaki should be "Doudounaki."

Anyways, an amazing result for Antigoni who gets her second gold after winning in 35km, both at 38 yo! And this time she did it with a PB, only 5 seconds off from the NR. She is really incredible :bowdown:

because most people just don't know that, I guess...:dunno:

20 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

:SRB Adriana Vilagos 59.64 and up to 4th place. Well, she and Tzengko could dominate the javelin in years to come...

Yes, the two of them have already had a big rivalry for a few years now at the U18 and U20 categories :d

Just now, phelps said:

because most people just don't know that, I guess...:dunno:

Yes, but I think Greece should do a better job at this. I hate how so many of our names are spelled in different ways in Latin letters. It bothers me as I wish we had consistent spellings for everything. It's part of my OCD I guess :lol:

Just now, Makedonas said:

Yes, but I think Greece should do a better job at this. I hate how so many of our names are spelled in different ways in Latin letters. It bothers me as I wish we had consistent spellings for everything. It's part of my OCD I guess :lol:

I've seen at least four different versions of Stefanidi's first name - Ekaterini, Katerina, Aikaterini and one I forgot already :wacko: