website statistics

Figure Skating at the Winter Olympic Games Beijing 2022

Totallympics

1 hour ago, NearPup said:

What a shitshow.

I really hope we won't see Eteri ever again after this (wishful thinking, I know).

Careful. She might crucify you in the Russian media. Like she did to the proteges who dared to leave her for another coach (even if temporarily). :finger:

#banbestmen

9 minutes ago, dcro said:

And Sha'carri Richardson was excluded as soon as she tested positive for her non-PED but still prohibited substance.

USA Track & Field made that call and sacrificed her almost immediately so they could get someone else on the team in her place.

This whole situation is a giant mess.  Any way you slice it, it's hard to think about the women's competition happening knowing that whatever results we see, we could find out later on that it wasn't legit.  It's bad enough when that happens after the fact.  Much worse if we know about it going into the event

1 minute ago, Canada4thewin said:

Wow this is scary.  How come she is still a coach is beyond me.  This woman is totally crazy. 

Same way the Károlyi got away with it. Win medals and your country will look the other way even as you abuse children.