website statistics

Short Track Speed Skating at the Winter Olympic Games Beijing 2022

12 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

FORZA RE DI POLONIA CONQUISTA L'ORIENTE!"

@phelps @Dunadan @Gianlu33 what was it? what does it really mean?

An encouragement sign for their teammate Sighel, who had some success in Poland (a few medals at last year's Euro I think), to win in the East, China. A bit extreme to call him "king of Poland" :p for a few medals but probably a joke between them.

17 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Official Classification delayed for Men's 500m - Ranking review :dunno:

I don't think it has anything to do with the medalists. MAYBE they just don't know what to do with the Italian who received a DNF. giving him the 5th place in the ranking or not (instead giving it to the 1st place from Final B)

just a wild guess though :dunno:

Just now, MHSN said:

I don't think it has anything to do with the medalists. MAYBE they just don't know what to do with the Italian who received a DNF. giving him the 5th place in the ranking or not (instead giving it to the 1st place from Final B)

just a wild guess though :dunno:

No idea neither what can take so long time, there simply no unobtrusive way how to move Wu Dajing higher,

even Chuck Norris would not be able to do that either :p

9 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Official site has the results back on and nothing changed so I have no idea what the review was about?

Only thing I can think of is confusion about how to rank the athlete who had a DNF in the A final (i.e. whether to rank him above or bellow the athletes from the B final). DNFs are very rare in short track.