website statistics

Athletics at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

OlympicIRL

Very good and expected decision! Congrats to Japan, hopefully this is the final decision. Dunfee couldnt control his body anymore and was walking in the way of Arai, so Arai had to make room for himself by slightly pushing Dunfee to the side. I hoped that Dunfee would get a medal instead of Tallent, but we have to accept that this is the correct decision, maybe Dunfee will get a medal in a couple years time. Japanese athletes never get caught, Tallent is doing this for almost a decade, so he probably wont be caught, but i dont know about Toth.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

5 minutes ago, bestmen said:

i have watched the scene in live :the Canadian hit the Japanese with the elbow

the bronze is for Japan

Since the Japanese is behind he needs to be careful when in behind another athlete (who cannot see them). He ran into him (ie not being careful) which caused a chain reaction. 

i`d dsq Japanese for his action. I wouldn`t link it with shape of Canadian, i`m very sorry for Canada.

But USA, UK, France, Germany and Japan are so often favorized, typicull for me. Would it go the same way if it was the opposite? Well, maybe keirin final is the answear

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

il y a 23 minutes, Pavlo a déclaré:

i`d dsq Japanese for his action. I wouldn`t link it with shape of Canadian, i`m very sorry for Canada.

But USA, UK, France, Germany and Japan are so often favorized, typicull for me. Would it go the same way if it was the opposite? Well, maybe keirin final is the answear

Thank you.

it's not the first time it happened to our country unfortunately.:mirror:

12 minut temu, Canada4thewin napisał:

Thank you.

it's not the first time it happened to our country unfortunately.:mirror:

believe me, we know this fate so well

probably even better than Canada, we`re even "weaker politically" and "less influnecing"

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it